A typical wheel used on a roller coaster is constructed by taking an aluminum hub and bonding a polyurethane tire to the hub’s outside diameter. This entire “wheel assembly” is then...
Coaster101.com is your online destination for all of the ins-and-outs and twists-and-turns of roller coasters and the amusement industry. Learn more about us here. Looking for something specific? Use the search bar below:
- A Ranking of Hersheypark’s Roller Coasters from a First-Timer on
- How to Eat Your Way Through Carowinds’ Taste of the Carolinas on
- Trip Report: Mount Olympus Water and Theme Park on
- The Oldest Operating Roller Coaster in Every State on
- A Comprehensive of List of Everything Announced for Disney Parks at D23 2022 on