Epcot’s Club Cool Adds New Flavors
For years, Epcot guests have been able to partake in complimentary samples of various worldwide Coca-Cola brands at Epcot’s Club Cool. Many of the flavors have been around since Club Cool was named Ice Station Cool in the early 2000’s. Club Cool has recently replaced some of its classic flavors with new variations.
Six of Club Cool’s Flavors, Smart Watermelon from China, Israel’s Kinley Lemon , Lift Apple from Mexico, Mezzo Mix from Germany, as well as Costa Rica’s Fanta Kolita and Krest Ginger Ale from Mozambique, were replaced on October 29, 2013 by six new flavors.
The new Club Cool flavors are:
- Guarana Kuat, A Brazilian Guarana berry flavor soda
- Peru’s Inca Kola, which has a sweet, fruity flavor (and is also the only beverage at Club Cool that is caffeinated)
- Sparletta, a raspberry cream soda from Zimbabwe.
- Bibo, South Africa’s Kiwi Mango flavored soft drink.
- Thailand’s Fanta Melon Frosty.
- Fanta Pineapple, from Greece.
Japan’s Vegitabeta (apricot/passionfruit flavor), and the cult favorite, Beverly, of Italy, remain in the Club Cool beverage rotation.
Club Cool is only one of three locations in the entire country that serves these sodas. The others are World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta and Everything Coca-Cola on the Las Vegas strip.
Which Club Cool flavors are you sad to see go? Which new flavors are you most eager to try? Let us know below!