Banshee’s First Plunge Takes Shape

1. Christopher says:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! want to ride it so bad!!!!!!!

2. Nathan says:

This looks like one of the best inverted coasters in the world, if not the best.

3. Christopher says:

I think we all know that this will be, not only the best inverted coaster in the world, but one of the best rides in the world. Plus everyone knows the best ride in the world is Raging Bull at SFGAM.

4. Eric says:

I bet Kings Island’s Banshee could put other B&M inverted coasters (Six Flags Theme Parks’ Batman: The Ride, Carowinds’ Afterburn, Cedar Point’s Raptor, La Ronde’s La Vampire, etc.) to shame. Banshee will likely be among the Top 10 stand-out coasters of 2014.

5. Christopher says:

My guess is that Banshee will win best steel coaster for 2014, and Goliath will win best woodie for 2014. Plus, this will never happen, but it would be awesome if Millennium Force got surpassed by Banshee for best steel coaster. I’m also real excited because I’m pretty sure Goliath will hold a record for best woodie for a while.

6. Eric says:

Other than Banshee at King’s Island being stand-out coaster of 2014… I anticipate Goliath at Six Flags Great America being another stand-out coaster as well. I’m assuming that Medusa Steel Coaster at Six Flags Mexico could be a stand-out coaster as well… getting Rocky Mountain Construction’s iron horse re-track transformation (similar to Texas Giant and Iron Rattler).