Is Kings Island Building a B&M for 2014?

1. coasterman says:

Its obviously going to be a winged coaster, and why is Kings Island building it but not announcing it? I have never seen a park do that.

2. Sally says:

coasterman, it is stupid. They should just announce the new ride really soon.

3. Jonathan says:

Coasterman and Sally, here’s why they haven’t announced their ride yet: Usually amusement parks don’t tend to announce their rides until about a month before the end of the season. The time before then is just for building suspense, getting everything ready, and getting people interested. Then their ride will attract more people when it is announced/when it opens.

4. Sally says:

Jonathan Cedar Point didn’t do that with Gatekeeper. And I have never seen a park do that.

5. Nick says:

Construction begins on most rides before they are officially announced to the public. I hope King Island doesn’t announce it until much later – I like to try and figure out the layout of the coaster based on the early construction picture – but my guess is the announcement will be in the first half of August.

6. youngster says:

Sally, they did with maverick…

7. Sally says:

I don’t really remeber that. Cause I only saw that they were announcing the maverick and that’s it.

8. youngster says:

Yeah. There was a full season where maverick was being built and no one knew what it was until it was announced much later

9. Eric Kinser says:

Just heard on the radio news in Dayton that KI will announce a record breaking attraction on August 8th

10. Sally says:

I know can’t wait for it to be announced!!!

11. What’s up mates, how is all, and what you want to say concerning
    this piece of writing, in my view its really amazing
    for me.

12. What i do not realize is if truth be told how you’re now not actually a lot more smartly-preferred than you may be right now.
    You’re very intelligent. You recognize therefore significantly with regards to this matter, produced me individually believe it from so many numerous angles.

Its like men and women aren’t interested unless it’s one thing to do with Girl gaga!

Your individual stuffs nice. All the time maintain it up!