Welcome to the sixth annual Coaster101 photo contest! This year’s contest includes three categories: original, edited and new this year: mobile. See below for more information on entry categories and contest rules. See last year’s winning photos here.
1. Original – These photos may not be noticeably altered by photo editing software. Black-and-white photos are acceptable.
2. Edited – These photos should showcase extensive photo editing.
3. Mobile (NEW) – Enter a photo that was taken with a mobile device (phone or tablet). Any type of editing or enhancements can be made to photos entered in this category (i.e. Instagram filters), but the photo must have been taken with a mobile device. You must specify the device used in the photo description field in the entry form.
- The entry period runs from Monday, July 1, 2013 through Sunday, July 14, 2013. The voting period will begin soon afterwards.
- Participants may submit one photo per category. The photo must have been taken by the submitter.
- Photos should contain at least one roller coaster.
- Coaster101 will not accept on-ride photos unless the photographer can provide written proof of the park’s permission to take a camera on the ride.
- By entering a photo, the photographer agrees to allow Coaster101 to use the photo as an example for future photo contests.
Voting will begin after the entry period ends. Voters will choose their three favorite photos from each category. Voters may vote only once.
A first place winner and an honorable mention will be named for each category. First place winners will receive a Coaster101 prize pack including prizes from parks across the country!
Enter a Photo
Please use the form below to enter your photo. You may submit one photo per category.
Please contact us if you have any questions.